Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifa16coins

Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA   Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Brazil legend and prospective FIFA coins presidential candidate Zico has mentioned globe football's governing physique needs "big
alterations," even though insisting that its subsequent leader must be an experienced football figure.

The 62-year-old, who's at the moment the coach of Indian club Goa, has spoken in the past of wanting to run for the
FIFA coins presidency, with Sepp Blatter due to step down from his part following May's indictments of 14 officials on
racketeering charges involving more than $150 million.

U.S. Lawyer Basic Loretta Lynch on Monday predicted a new round of indictments within a widening investigation of
corruption in international football, top Zico to express his dismay together with the present state in the game's governing body.

"I am extremely upset about this. We need huge modifications in FIFA because the those who function in football usually do not govern
it," Zico, who played for Brazil in three Globe Cups, is quoted as saying by Sport360.

"I am 62, but as an adult I've only seen three presidents -- Stanley Rous, Joao Havelange and Sepp Blatter. None
of them played football. Havelange was from swimming and what can I say about Blatter?

"You ought to play or live football. It may be anyone who has participated as a president, manager, player or
physician. It can be any person however they should have worked in football."

The election to establish who will succeed Blatter as FIFA coins president takes place on Feb. 26, 2016, although
nominations for the post ought to be made just before Oct. 26.

A minimum of 5 endorsements from national football associations are required to become eligible, with UEFA president
Michel Platini, Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein and ex-FIFA vice-president Chung Mong-joon the only confirmed
candidates so far.

"The most tough factor would be to get 5 associations to back me," Zico, who acted as Brazil's sports minister in the early
1990s, said.

"I need to have 4, because the Confederacao Brasileira de Futebol [Brazilian Football Confederation] has offered me their
help. The most difficult point is usually to find these 5 federations to become a candidate.

"When the AFC chooses a name, everybody follows them. When CONMEBOL chooses 1 name, everybody comply with
them, and so on. This is the big problem."
Back to top Go down

Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Page 1 of 1