Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
Walcott: Title challenge next EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

Walcott: Title challenge next

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifa16coins

Walcott: Title challenge next Empty
PostSubject: Walcott: Title challenge next   Walcott: Title challenge next EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Toolbox forward Theo Walcott who likes buy fut 16 coinsthinks the present squad may be the most powerful and he's been associated with and is capable of doing challenging for that Premier League title pick up.

The in-form Walcott is in top form after a little horrible luck with injuries and performed a vital role as Toolbox bashed Aston Rental property 4- within the FA Cup final.

Walcott accompanied his hat-trick against West Brom a week ago by scoring the important opening goal at Wembley, rifling a go home right before half-time.

The Gunners continued to attain three more occasions within the other half and Walcott states they are prepared to seriously contend for Premier League glory.

"This team is fortunate, and there exists a fantastic squad,” he stated.

“I happen to be at Toolbox for any very long time which is actually the best squad I've labored with, but we're able to go and challenge the coming year.

"That's the best goal. The FA Cup of fifa ultimate team coins is amazing and also to win it in consecutive years, very few teams did that, therefore it just shows just how this team really is. The manager (Arsene Wenger) has already established a lot belief in us since the first day."

Walcott has yet to commit his lengthy-term future to Toolbox but talks on the contract extension are because of resume within the summer time.

For the time being, the 26-year-old is simply pleased to be adding again, getting lately been out for over a year because of a significant knee injuries which forced him to overlook the 2014 World Cup.

"I've labored very hard and also the manager has proven his belief within me, and so i wanted to pay back him and also the fans for his or her support," stated Walcott.

"I skipped (the ultimate) last season through injuries and private reasons, therefore it was nice to return having a bounce inside a winning team."

Walcott’s months are not over yet while he would be to connect using the England squad in front of the June 7 worldwide from the Republic of eire in Dublin and also the Euro 2016 qualifier in Slovenia (June 14).

"England is definitely important,” stated Walcott who likes Ultimate Team Coins Online.

“Representing your country is really a massive honor, therefore we may have good quality occasions tonight after which, if this involves meeting track of England, I'll be completely focused in front of the friendly and so the qualifier."
Back to top Go down

Walcott: Title challenge next
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Electrolounge :: Introductions-
Jump to: