Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes Empty
PostSubject: Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes   Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes, he said being a goalkeeper can make final three-man squad was a great success, he said his teammates are also eligible to win the prize, "for a goalie, and entered the list of the final trio is very easy. This experience is very special to me, I feel very proud, fifa coins very grateful for everyone's appreciation. It was a huge success, my teammates in the national team was made possible by this time, that I owe you. Of course, if other Germany players should be winning, and both Bayern Dortmund player, I get happy. ¡±

2015 final will take place in Germany's capital Berlin Olympic Stadium, Manuel Neuer said he hopes to get into the finals and win: "2012 when we missed a chance to win the Champions League closer to home, fut coins this time we won the Championship in their own country. ¡±

Brazil after the World Cup, Lahm, Klose, per Mertesacker choice quit the national team and there are a lot of people were worried about Manuel Neuer will exit after the 2016 European Championship, which he said, "rest assured that as long as my team's first choice goalkeeper, I will always defend Germany team gates. www.futcoinsbuy.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Neuer in the interview talked about the topic of Golden Globes
Page 1 of 1