Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  Empty
PostSubject: Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge    Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge  EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Focus of Juve and Roma battle has been over the past 10 days, fifa ultimate team coins the controversy surrounding the game has been slow to disperse, referee Rocchi's penalty kick several times triggered public discussion Bianconeri referees take care of the subject into focus. Francesco Totti and Buffon on behalf of two camps shouting match when Garnett taunted opponents, cheap fifa 15 coins
"playing a League of their own" God you're welcome, "the weak always make excuses" to respond. UEFA President Michel Platini has also joined the fray, and outspoken in his former club Juventus.

Platini told Sky Sports in an interview, said: "I have not watched Juve's game against Roma, so I didn't see the so-called dispute shot and scored. Of course, I have heard many arguments about this game, a lot of voices that Juve had been the referee to take care of. How can I say, I Juve had heard the argument is already a clich¨¦, no way, who gave Juventus so strong, winning side will always provoke jealousy and criticized today as well. Reality seems to be, these two teams represent the current Italy football's highest level, performed well in the match, but Juventus win by referee is a joke. ¡±

To avoid recurrence of similar disputes arise, Italy Soccer Association recently submitted applications to the UEFA, wants to introduce high-tech Assistant Referee, but Platini has poured cold water on: "I think bringing high tech to the soccer world has many disadvantages, is bound to cause the consequences of the disaster. Warring sides stopped every few minutes a game through the videos to determine whether existing offside, fouls, corners or penalties, which questioned the authority of the referee, I can't imagine the football game. In my opinion, introducing Hi-tech means would only damage the beauty and the continuity of the game of football, for football development has disadvantages as unprofitable. Of course, this is just my opinion, does not represent a UEFA Committee, but for the future of this great sport football considerations, I hope technology never appeared on the pitch. Click Here
Back to top Go down

Michel Platini in solidarity with Juventus who gave Juventus so strong? the winner always hold a grudge
Page 1 of 1