Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class Empty
PostSubject: Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class   Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class, "I will remain as usual train players, both soft and hard approaches. External criticisms would not interfere with me, I concentrate on doing my job, and don't care about anything else. fifa ut coins "But Italy media have pointed out that, if in the next two games with inter could not come up with satisfactory performance, Walter mazzarri is likely to recess.

Kovacic also attended the news conference before the game, he said, "I continue to participate in the competition have no problem, because inter have many injuries, although the coach wants me to rest, but is unable to do so. My preferred location? It depends on the game situation, buy fifa coins I was playing as a attacking midfielder for Sampdoria and Parma, I like to further back in midfield, so you can get more possession of the ball, but I'm very happy to play the coach arranged for me to play in any position. ¡±

As leader of the inter players of the younger generation, Kovacic's contract talks have been put on the Club's schedule. However, Kovacic said, "it is too early to talk about this, I'm in no rush to renew it. In fact I have a contract with Inter Milan for quite a few years, now is not the time to discuss the matter and we will see what will happen in the future. "Inter's hopes and Kovacic salary extension until the year 2019. Read More...
Back to top Go down

Finally Mazar also addressed rumors of his own class
Page 1 of 1