Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  Empty
PostSubject: Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys    Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Manchester City away draw by QPR, and reactive back Yaya Toure has a foot in the game hit by flak on the face of a 5 year old girl in the stands, buy fifa coins fter Toure apologized personally telephoned the girl and her father, and gave her a signed Jersey.

Toure anti-aircraft guns directly at the foot of the game in the first half to the stands, and hit a 5-year old Chloe Bauer. Afterwards Kolo Toure apologized personally telephoned the girl and her father, give her a says "I'm sorry" Jersey shirt signed by QPR and give her a. Chloe is a ball with my father, cheap fifa ultimate team coins at age 5, she already held a QPR season ticket for 2 years.

Seen from the broadcast images, Kolo Toure's shot hit the face of Chloe, girl stretched forth her hands but was unable to block the ball, Toure said at first: "heard was when I hit the girl is OK I Boo a sigh. Just lovely Chloe and her father over the phone, glad she's okay. "QPR is tweeting:" we just and Kolo Toure hit the little girl over the phone, she's fine, like those shirt! Click to buy
Back to top Go down

Toure anti-aircraft guns hit the 5 year old girls face call apology sent signed jerseys
Page 1 of 1