Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Sawa and Wambach shortlisted for FIFA Player from the Year
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:32 pm by fifa16coins

» Salaries of UEFA Soccer Players
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:28 pm by fifa16coins

» Titanic clashes yield mixed results in Asia
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:24 pm by fifa16coins

» Amuneke Names Squad For FIFA U-17 World Cup
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 7:18 pm by fifa16coins

» The Argentine has been rewarded for his five-goal haul against Newcastle United
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:27 pm by fifa16coins

» FIFA 16 Ultimate Team signed into one more device repair
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 7:26 pm by fifa16coins

» Brazil legend Zico determined to view 'big changes' take spot within FIFA
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm by fifa16coins

» Walcott: Title challenge next
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:51 pm by fifa16coins

» A lot of people put their hopes in the winter transfer window
In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm by fifacoins123

In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifacoins123

In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey Empty
PostSubject: In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey   In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 4:22 pm

In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey, Luka modric Ramirez of Chelsea and Real Madrid are also now well a member of the box-to-box camp in midfield. But Ramsey's body tend to be easily hurt, Ramirez focuses obsessively on offense, on defense issues also Mourinho could not see him as a factor in the absolute heart of. Luka modric is limited in height is not high, slim's characteristics, fut 15 coins in terms of physical confrontation seems slightly less. But even if they each have some minor problems, also does not keep them is the best on the planet box-to-box in midfield. It is these players, in the race will devote a good deal of energy to the team, it's no wonder they are usually mounted at the Club's transfer wish list.

Lionel Messi: the score 71 goals in the finals of the Champions League Manchester United's two goals in the best

Massey said that in all his Champions League goal, and scored goal in the Champions League final is always the best.

Wednesday's Champions League group match against Ajax, Messi in the Amsterdam arena a double play, buy fifa 15 coins he equalled Raul scoring record of 71 goals in Champions League history.

Messi gave an interview after the game, when referring to which was his goal in the Champions League, Lionel Messi said: "I'm not sure which goal is the best, because in my mind there is no particular flashed a score, but got the goal in the final for sure is the best. I've always said so. "(Note: the 2009 and 2011 Champions League final, Messi had a goal for Manchester United. ) thefifacoins.com
Back to top Go down

In addition, Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey
Page 1 of 1